- The average daily temperature for November is a very pleasant 26°C (79°F). Expect pleasant weather from sunup to sundown with temperatures starting the day at an average low of 22°C (72°F). Afternoon highs are very warm and you will want to bring plenty of light clothing to battle the heat and the humidity. Average afternoon high temperatures for this time of the year are 30°C (86°F).
- Sea surface temperatures are also very nice and plenty warm enough for all ages to take advantage of. Sea temperatures climb to a very warm 28°C (82°F) for this time of the year and allow one to take advantage of scuba diving, snorkelling, jet skis and a myriad of other water sports options.
- Kenyan Immigration has instituted a strict visa policy whereby all visitors are strongly encouraged to obtain visas by using an online system. For more information and to apply, CLICK HERE.
- A passport with at least two blank pages, six months’ validity, and a visa are required to enter Kenya.
- You should have proof of yellow fever immunisations, or you may be denied entry. For additional information on immunisations and detailed country-specific recommendations on vaccinations and other health precautions for travellers to Kenya, visit the CDC’s Travellers’ Health website.
- Before booking, check if your flight has a direct flight to Moi International Airport – Mombasa.
- Flights to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport – Nairobi will require a connecting flight to Moi International Airport – Mombasa or you can use the The Madaraka Express (SGR) Train.