Present at #AfCEM20
CLOSED. FOR USE ONLY BY INVITED SPEAKERS AND FRANCOPHONE ABSTRACTS
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, #AfCEM20 this year will be for the first time ever an exclusively digital experience engaging a diverse group of attendees from across Africa and other regions of the world. While your talk will be pre-recorded by our technical team and availed on our digital platform as scheduled, your online-presence during your presentation will still be required to engage with the participants and answer any questions.
If you have an abstract or would like to make a presentation on any topic around emergency care in Africa at #AfCEM20, kindly submit your abstract/presentation synopsis using the following guidelines:
- Centre the title in capital letters at the top of the page
- Thereafter state your names and affiliations (upper/lower case)
- Thereafter type the body of the abstract/presentation summary, using single spacing
- If possible, please use Times New Roman, font size 12
- Please leave 2.5 cm margins on all sides
- Abstract/Presentation Synopsis should be no more than 300 words.